Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- 1. Article-processing takes at least 8 weeks (maybe more) to get decision status. Information will be informed via email.
- 2. Have read the Author Guidelines.
- 3. Articles have never been published in other media and do not contain the element of plagiarism, proven by a written statement from the author.
- 4. The manuscript must be written with a word processing application (i.g. Microsoft Word, Open Office, etc.) with a DOC or DOCX format; and the size of no more than 1 MB.
- 5. Manuscripts are typed in Times new roman font 12-point (specifically the title is written in 14-point and bold), single-spaced, on A4-size paper with the right, left, upper and lower edges of each side 3 cm.
- 6. Manuscripts consist of 3,000―8,000 words, including references and tables.
- 7. The references are written alphabetically and in sequence by following the APA style 6th edition, using the reference manager to write references, such as Mendeley or EndNote, contain a minimum of 15 references and at least 80% of primary sources from scientific journals.
- 8. Articles do not contain plagiarism of more than 20%.
- 9. Willing to pay the publication fee after the article has been accepted, amounting to IDR350,000.
- 10. Articles willing rejected if does not follow the conditions given.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Under the following terms:
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.